Comprehensive Gateway Security Suites
Gateway anti-virus, Intrusion Protections Services, Content Filtering, and application control. SonicWall Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS) provides you with a single integrated bundle of security technologies designed to stop known threats. Secure your network at the gateway against threats such as intrusions, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, adware, key-loggers, malicious mobile code, and other dangerous applications. Enjoy total protection in a convenient, affordable subscription-based service.
- Complete network security solution
- ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Cutting-edge IPS technology
- Application intelligence and control
- Content filtering
- 24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement
- Multi-engine network sandbox featuring SonicWall RTDMI
- Cloud-based single pane of glass management
Advanced Gateway Security Suite
Understanding network security can be complicated, but ensuring that your network is secure from known and unknown malicious threats shouldn’t be. SonicWall Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) removes the complexity associated with choosing a host of addon security services by integrating all the network security services required for total protection into a convenient, affordable package.
Available on all physical and virtual firewalls including the NSsp, NSa, TZ and NSv Series, SonicWall AGSS keeps your network safe from zero-day attacks, viruses, intrusions, botnets, spyware, Trojans, worms and other malicious attacks. Examine suspicious files at the gateway in a cloud-based multi-layered sandbox for inspection to keep your network safe from unknown threats. As soon as new threats are identified and often before software vendors can patch their software, SonicWall firewalls and Capture Cloud database are automatically updated with signatures that protect against these threats. Inside every SonicWall firewall is a patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® engine that scans traffic against multiple application types and protocols, ensuring your network has around-the-clock protection from internal and external attacks and application vulnerabilities. Your SonicWall solution also provides the tools to enforce Internet use policies and control internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content with comprehensive content filtering. Finally, this powerful services bundle also includes around-the-clock technical support, crucial firmware updates and hardware replacement.
SonicWall Advanced Gateway Security
Suite includes the following:
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service subscription
- Capture Security Center Lite subscription
Features and benefits
A complete network security solution that integrates everything you need for comprehensive protection from threats such as ransomware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, adware, keyloggers, malicious mobile code (MMC) and other dangerous applications and web content.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service revolutionizes advanced threat detection and sandboxing with a cloud-based, multi-engine solution for stopping unknown and zero-day attacks at the gateway, and with automated remediation.
Capture ATP features SonicWall’s Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) technology which detects and blocks malware that does not exhibit any malicious behavior or hides its weaponry via encryption. By forcing malware to reveal its weaponry into memory, the RTDMI engine proactively detects and blocks mass-market, zero-day threats and unknown malware, accurately utilizing real-time memory-based inspection techniques.
ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection combines network-based anti-malware with a cloud database of tens of millions of malware signatures for deep security protection against advanced modern threats.
Cutting-edge IPS technology protects against worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other intrusions by scanning all network traffic for malicious or anomalous patterns, thereby increasing network reliability and performance.
Application intelligence and control is a set of granular, applicationspecific policies providing application classification and policy enforcement to help administrators control and manage both business and non-business related applications.
Content filtering addresses safety, security and productivity concerns by providing the controls to enforce Internet use policies and block access to harmful and unproductive web content.
24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement protects your business and your SonicWall investment through crucial firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, timely hardware replacement and access to electronic self-help tools.
Capture Security Center Lite enables you to manage your SonicWall deployment and perform backup/restore of your firewall preferences all through a single pane of glass in the cloud.
AGSS services at a glance
Multi-engine sandbox, Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of networkbased threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
- Multi-engine sandbox featuring RTDMI to prevent unknown threats such as zero-day attacks and ransomware.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP)
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
- Analyze a broad range of file types.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides customized control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
Content Filtering Client
- Quickly and accurately stop malware with Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI).
- Extend security and productivity by enforcing Internet use policies on endpoint devices located outside the firewall perimeter with the SonicWall Content Filtering Client. Available as a separate subscription service for Windows, Mac OS and Chrome endpoints.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to telephone and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
Capture Security Center Lite
- Cloud-based portal
- Single pane of glass management
- Backup and restore of firewall preferences
To see and to enquire about SonicWall Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite, call us at 609-652-3222 or click here to schedule your free consultation appointment.